Return & Refund Policy
Last Updated: October 24th, 2023
Thank you for shopping at www.ROCKDEEP.com.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
“Company” (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to ROCKDEEP.
- "You" means the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable
- “Goods” refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- “Orders” means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Website” refers to ROCKDEEP accessible from ROCKDEEP.com.
Your Order & Your Order Cancellation Rights
Items that have already been processed and fulfilled cannot be canceled.
Should You want a refund on an order that has already been fulfilled and shipped, You are responsible for the shipping cost to send the product back to ROCKDEEP headquarters.
At time of receipt, the customer will receive a refund for their order minus shipping cost and restocking fee.
The deadline for canceling an Order that is in stock is 3 days from the date on which You placed the order for the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered. Apparel orders must be canceled within 48 hours. Please see Apparel Policy for additional details.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By ways of the "Contact Us" page via our website: rockdeep.com
- By sending us an email: ROCKDEEPCustomers@gmail.com
For Orders that have been cancelled and not shipped out, You will be reimbursed no later than 30 days from the day in which your cancellation has been confirmed by customer service. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement. We do not have access to the entirety of your card--only the last 4 digits. Therefore, we are unable to change the method to which you paid to return said funds. Should an instance occur where the aforementioned card is no longer in use, please contact your bank in regard to the transaction.
Conditions for Returns
For the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- Request for refunded Goods is made within 7 days of receipt
- The Goods are in the original packaging (i.e., poly bag, microfiber bag, or gratis packaging for specific footwear
- There are no visible signs of wear or tear
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized (i.e., custom apparel).
- The supply of Goods is marked as clearance or as a sale item (40% or more).
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
Please refer to our Apparel Policy for details regarding returns, refunds, and exchanges.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
You will be reimbursed no later than 30 days from the day in which your cancellation has been confirmed by customer service. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement. We do not have access to the entirety of your card--only the last 4 digits. Therefore, we are unable to change the method to which you paid to return said funds. Should an instance occur where the aforementioned card is no longer in use, please contact your bank in regard to the transaction.
You must submit a request for a return within 7 days of receipt of shipment less any shipping charges. A 30% restocking fee will be assessed on any return.
Authorized returns MUST be shipped with 7 days from the return approval date to our shipping address. Unauthorized returns will be refused. You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
PO Box 25163
Alexandria, VA 22313
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged, improperly handled or lost due to improper care will not be eligible to be returned. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
Items returned in acceptable condition with a postmark less than 7 days after the delivery date will be credited at goods price to the original form of payment (including tax, less shipping costs).
You will be charged a 30% restocking fee for all approved returns, merchandise unwanted, customer personal hardship and/or customer changed mind at no fault of the company.
If the Goods were given as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, you'll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed/emailed to You.
If the Goods weren't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: rockdeep.com
- By sending us an email: ROCKDEEPCustomers@gmail.com